This weekend we did a lot off preparations for the engine. We bought two new cylinders for the engine and we cleaned the engine so that we could repaint it. After painting the engine we toasted with a glass off dark rum.
So we finally lifted the engine out off its spot. It took us a while cause some of the bolts wouldn’t come out so easily. They were so old and rusty that sometimes they didn’t look like bolts anymore. Some of them we had to even saw through. With three strong guys like us :p lifting the engine wasn’t so hard. Now we are scraping all the old paint off and will clean it so that we can repaint it.